DURAPERF Perforating Wheels enable perforating, cutting and creasing operations to be carried out during the litho printing process.
Warning: Last items in stock!
● Perforating, Cutting and Creasing Wheels operate at the same time as printing on the smaller sheet fed press.
● Wheels for perforating with teeth per inch from 26 (standard perforating) to 170 (micro perforating).
● Slitting Wheels for cutting paper.
● Creasing Wheels for making the fold.
● Replacement bearing for the centre of all Perforating, Cutting and Creasing Wheels.
● Circular precision cutting.
● Long lasting and resistant to damage to cutting edge.
● Steel qualities – chrome alloy, high carbon / high chrome and high speed steel.
● Available for a wide range of small press formats, including the standard 30mm wheel for Heidelberg GTO as pictured here.
● Other press makes include - Ryobi, Fuji Shinohara, Grafix.