DURASUCKER FLAT SUCKERS
Durasucker Rubber Suckers have been developed to offer a durable and consistent performance when used in feeders and are available for the majority of presses and collators in the market.
- Manufactured from Natural Rubber Compounds to ensure that they do not release any synthetic lubricant or deteriorate on friction
- Matched to the hardness and colour of what is considered to be the original specification
- Flat Suckers in rubber material have a chlorinated surface which enhances the grip of the paper and prevents slip
- All Flat Suckers are available in colour coded material which indicates the thickness. This assists easy identification for re-ordering
- Flat Suckers and certain Rubber Suckers are available in Polyurethane material for the feeding of heavy board and other special applications
DURASUCKER Rubber Suckers are available in two styles:
- Shaped Rubber Suckers - popular on small presses and collators.
- Flat Suckers - popular on large offset press feeder system i.e. stream feeder, Mabeg and Spiess