The DURAWEB range of Rubber Cutting Sticks are the low cost, good performance cutting rubber used on cutting and folding units of Web Offset presses.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Web Offset Folder Knife penetrates the Cutting Stick at the end of its cutting stroke. This results in a clean, precise cut at the high speed required the cutting and folding unit.
● Plain Square sections range from 8x8 to 25x25mm
● Standard hardness range 85A to 90A Shore – in black colour.
● Soft hardness range 70A to 75A Shore – available on request.
● Manufactured in high QUALITY thermo set NBR (nitrile) rubber which gives good resistance to the cutting knife.
● Precision engineered with low size tolerances to maximize life and ensure good fitting.
● Length tolerance – minus 0mm, plus 5mm
Cross section – plus 0.15mm on nominal size
● Standard length 610mm. Lengths below 610mm can be cut on request.
● Engineered chamfers, holes, slots and grooves are available to suit the APPLICATION.
● Special sizes and other hardnesses are available upon request.