The DURAPRESS range of Impression Cylinder Perfecting Jackets are produced making use of the very latest technology to manufacture a “refined” Impression Cylinder Jacket suitable of use with all leading press makes.
Warning: Last items in stock!
● Replacement Impression Cylinder Jackets made to OEM specifications to enable perfect print perfecting on multicolour presses.
● The hard wearing and effi cient ink repelling surface enables Perfecting presses to print on both sides of the sheet in one print run.
● For Impression Cylinder for Litho perfecting suitable for the full range of the following press makes: Heidelberg, Akiyama, Fuji, Shinohara, KBA, Komori, Mitsubishi, Roland, Roland Praktika, MAN Roland, Ryobi.
● For the Heidelberg press range the exact thickness of the jacket can be verifi ed by providing detail of the original HDM part number. The thickness detail can also be found at the lead edge Impression Cylinder on the drive side.
● Ceramic technology provides a jacket with strong, hard wearing and efficient ink repelling surface.
● Full range of thicknesses available to within 10 microns tolerance to match exactly the undercut on the Impression Cylinder. Specially developed packaging that protects the product between manufacture, stocking, transport and installation.
● Strong, high QUALITY and low tolerance of the jacket’s metal base and assists engineer upon installation to the press.
● Large format Heidelberg models such as SM102 can be provided with fixing aids for installation of the Perfecting Jacket. They are Loctite and Silicone Rubber. These components together with the use of the special tool for fi tting, by a qualifi ed engineer, are required in order to validate the warranty which commences from date of safe installation.
● Large stock is available for range of Heidelberg and Komori press models in popular thicknesses.
● Advanced and flexible production means that special sizes and thicknesses can be made to order to suit requirements, in low volume and still at a competitive price.