The DURAWIRE Stitching Wire manufactured for bookbinding APPLICATIONS.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Formato||ROUND - HARD STEEL|
Stitching Wire is used for stitching & stapling in bookbinding, commercial printing and packaging.
● Flat or Round Stitching Wire available in a wide range sizes.
● Mild or Hard Steel qualities.
● Reel sizes from 2kg through to 500 kg.
● Stitching Wire is wound onto the spools with a special traverse technique that allows trouble free unwinding during use.
● Standard Stitching Wire is polished galvanised mild Stainless Steel which has a good appearance and a very dense and even coating which gives excellent resistance to corrosion.
● Both Mild and Hard is made from high QUALITY steel and goes through an annealing and plating process give consistent properties and an adherent coating.
● Very low tolerance of the drawn steel wire prevents jamming in the stitching head.
● Round Stitching Wire – mainly used for bookbinding and print fi nishing but can also be used for manufacture of lightweight cartons.
● Narrow Flat Stitching Wire – used for specialised jobs in the bookbinding and printing industries including catalogues etc.
● Broad Flat Stitching Wire is available for use on cartons & larger boxes.