The DURAWEB range of Polyurethane Cutting Sticks are the high performance cutting rubber used on cutting and folding units of Web Offset presses.
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
The Web Offset Folder Knife penetrates the Cutting Stick at the end of its cutting stroke. This results in a clean, precise cut at the high speed required the cutting and folding unit.
● Plain Square sections range from 10x10 to 22x22mm
● Hardness range 80A to 85A Shore – standard in red colour.
● Hardness range 90A to 95A Shore – standard in black colour.
● Natural resin colour available on request.
● Manufactured durable cast polyurethane which gives high resistance to the cutting knife.
● Precision engineered with low size tolerances to maximize life and ensure good fitting.
● Length tolerance – minus 0mm, plus 5mm; Cross section – plus 0.15mm on nominal size.
● Standard length 610mm. Lengths below 610mm can be cut on request.
● Engineered chamfers, holes, slots and grooves are available to suit the application.
● Special sizes and other hardnesses are available upon request
● “Vulkolan” quality for ultra high cutting resistance available upon request