40 face masks per box
Price shown = 1 box that includes 40 masks per box
Standard CE Certification EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
Related to CE Directive(s): R 2016/425 (Personal Protective Equipment).
Mask Size 135mm x 145mm (+/- 5mm)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Material: 4 layers.
Outer layer is non-woven fabric
Second layer is filter layer needlepunched cotton
Third layer is KN95 Meltblown fabric*
Inside layer is non-woven fabric
*KN95 (Chinese Standard FFP2) & N95 (US standard FFP@)
Durability: 3 years
Packing: 40 masks per box (40pcs/Box)
Minimum order: 1 Box of 40 masks.
1. Clean your hands, preferibly by washing with soap and water (or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer).
2. Before putting the mask on, inspect it for any tears or holes.
3. Locate the metal strip in the mask. This is the top of the mask.
4. Orient the mask so that you can read the text printed on the mask.
5. Place the top part of the mask on the bridge of your nose, molding the metal strip to the shape of your nose.
6. Carefully loop the elastic bands behind your head.
7. Pull the bottom of the mask down, ensuring that it covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
8. Try to avoid touching the mask while you’re wearing it. If you must touch or adjust your mask, be sure to clean your hands immediately afterward.
9. To take off the mask, unloop the bands from behind your ears or undo the ties from behind your head.
10. Avoid touching the front of the mask, which may be contaminated.
11. Promptly dispose of the mask in a closed garbage bin, thoroughly cleaning your hands afterward.