50 pieces per Box
PRICE shown = 1 box that includes 50 disposable face masks.
Standard CE Certification EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
Related to CE Directive(s): R 2016/425 (Personal Protective Equipment).
Mask Size: 175 x 95mm
Comfortable, extra-soft elastic Ear loop, to eliminate pressure to the ears.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inner and outer layer is made of high-quality non-woven fabric. Gentle to the skin, stronger filtering effect , more warm and breathable.
One Size Fits Most (suitable for adults and children)
Recommended use time: 4 hours
Durability in Stock: 24 months.
Disposable Face cover / face mask can help trap infectious respiratory secretions, which can be a vital tool in helping prevent the spread of the virus to others in your surroundings/work place.
So, how do you properly use a Disposable Face Cover / Face Mask?:
1. Clean your hands, preferibly by washing with soap and water (or by using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer).
2. Before putting the disposable face cover / face mask on, inspect it for any tears or holes.
3. Locate the metal strip in the disponsable face mask. This is the top of the mask.
4. Orient the disposable face cover/mask so that the colored side faces outward.
5. Place the top part of the disposable face cover / face mask on the bridge of your nose, molding the metal strip to the shape of your nose.
6. Carefully loop the elastic bands behind your ears or tie the long, straight ties behind your head.
7. Pull the bottom of the disponsable face mask down, ensuring that it covers your nose, mouth, and chin.
8. Try to avoid touching the disposable face cover / mask while you’re wearing it. If you must touch or adjust your mask, be sure to clean your hands immediately afterward.
9. To take off the disposable face cover/ face mask: unloop the bands from behind your ears or undo the ties from behind your head.
10. Avoid touching the front of the disposable face cover / face mask, which may be contaminated.
11. Promptly dispose of the disposable face cover / face mask in a closed garbage bin, thoroughly cleaning your hands afterward.